Frame scaffoldings (steel and aluminium)
- very fast and reliable rebuilding of construction structures,
- frame scaffoldings are system scaffoldings with the longitudinal spacing of frames of: 4.14 m, 3.07 m, 2.57 m, 2.07 m, 1.57 m, 1.09 m, 0.73 m,
- scaffolding structure allows to install the platforms vertically every 2.00 m (standard solution) and to obtain other level heights by using the compensation frames and transverse transoms,
- features high stability due to vertical and slant bracings and the system of anchors that secure the scaffolding to the building structure,
- surrounding complex facilities by using the brackets (consoles) and girders,
- simple and logic installation that ensures practical and safe structures,
- system can be extended beyond 34.00 m after an additional static analysis.
Modular scaffoldings (steel and aluminium)
- modular scaffolding compatible with the frame scaffolding (adjustable stands, connections, platforms, girders and other),
- system installed on the same structural grid as the frame scaffoldings (length: 4.14 m, 3.07 m, 2.57 m, 2.07 m, 1.57 m, 1.09 m, 0.73 m),
- apart from the frame system this system may be extended in any direction,
- trays acting as a rotating system connection welded to the vertical stand pipes every 0.50 m,
- up to 8 transoms or bracings may be attached to one perforated ring,
- final scaffolding shape obtained with the versatile wedge and transom system,
- scaffolding grid dimensions maintained with the particular holes to accurately fit the transoms and maintain the proper angles.
Frame and modular scaffoldings Plettac (steel)
- safe, fast and easy installation,
- selection of steel, aluminium,
- closed profile – ensuring perfect stability,
- easy installation of connections,
- self-clamping pins,
- platforms protected against falling out,
- hot-dip galvanised components ensuring high durability.
Staircases from frame and modular scaffoldings (steel and aluminium)
- choice of a proper scaffolding type for staircases is crucial in case of anchoring the staircases to the facade of existing scaffolding,
- staircases can act as communication plumb-lines attached to the scaffolding’s facade or as independent structures properly anchored to existing objects,
- both staircase types have common elements: stairs, internal stair-rails,
- typically, external staircase is mounted in the bay measuring 3.07 m or 2.57 m.
Mobile scaffoldings (aluminium)
- complements and is an alternative to the frame and modular scaffoldings,
- typical components used in the entire mobile scaffolding range so that the existing series may be extended,
- working platform effective load capacity of up to 2 kN/m²,
- max. working platform height should not exceed 12 m in closed rooms and 8.00 m outside the building,
- scaffolding components made of steel (mobile beams, wheels) and aluminium (frames, bracings, rails, platforms),
- high-grade aluminium makes the whole mobile scaffolding group light and extremely durable,
- platforms made of waterproof plywood,
- used castors of 200 and 125 mm in diameter ensure efficient manoeuvring and the foot brake secures the scaffolding in the required position,
- adjustable stands to precisely install the structure by accurate levelling,
- versatile and extended mobile beams and supports ensure the structure stability,
- aluminium frames including steps (ribbed steps to ensure safety when climbing the scaffolding),
- self-clamping clips to install, disassemble and rebuild the scaffolding without any other tools – quickly and with no problems,
- minimum space for storage and transport is another advantage.
Stage and temporary roof
- A customized system. Please contact to get more details.
Tribune (steel and aluminium)
- typical scaffolding components may be used,
- multiple installation possible,
- fast and easy installation,
- easily adapted to the space,
- obstacles such as trees and other plants may be surrounded,
- use of roofs possible,
- various installation configurations,
- the following seats may be used on the stands depending on the event owner needs:
- aluminium and plywood benches,
- stadium seats (PVC),
Wall formwork Midi Box 3S
- economical and small-sized system for manual installation, small board weight ensures fast and manual installation,
- basic system components are formwork boards 90 and 120 cm high and 25 – 90 cm wide,
- system complements and is an alternative to the boards with the standard height, installed in the same manner as the MIDI Box system,
- all connecting and auxiliary components used in the MIDI BOX 3S system are also used in the MIDI BOX system,
- small-sized boards requiring small space for storage,
- width of the MIXI Box 3S boards complies with the MIDI Box boards.
Wall formwork Midi Box
- wall formwork that can be installed in two manners on the construction site depending on the width of the working boards i.e.:
- without the crane – boards from 25 to 75 cm,
- and with the crane – boards from 75 to 240 cm,
- full range of boards 150 cm, 270 cm, 300 cm and 330 cm high,
- permissible fresh concrete pressure is: 80 kN/m² without superstructures, 55 kN/m² with superstructures,
- BM260 and MB710 multifunctional formwork lock lock to reliably connect the formwork boards, join the corners and posts with the option to straighten the planking plane, installation of formwork in polygonal structures by using the radial slats.
Protective railing post
As regards the EHS, the following posts are an important and necessary formwork system element: railing posts, corner railing posts and standard railing posts.
They are used as a protective barriers during the construction.
The posts are accompanied by the planks located in the sockets of these posts which act as the protective railings. Depending on your needs the post design allows to fasten it on the ceiling edge or the ceiling formwork structure.
The offer includes three types of posts which allow for the selection of the optimal number of posts for the given construction project. nets and canvas covers protect against adverse weather conditions – rain, wind, snow, perfect for time-consuming construction works performed on high buildings, towers, tanks etc, using this equipment minimises the adverse impact of the construction works on the closest neighbourhood, a building looks aesthetically during the facade works, polyethylene design ensures high durability, various dimensions and colours available depending on the needs, we offers to our customer’s different thinkness, wide and size of thermal film (shrink wrap film).
Lift shaft formwork
- the lift shaft formwork is used for installing and stripping internal planking in lift shafts with no need to dismantle the individual components,
- it is ensured by the stripping component that decreases the external size of the given formwork segment by 5.00 cm,
- it allows to remove the planking set easily from the lift shaft and move it with the crane to any construction site area.
SUPPORTING TRESTLES (for one-sided formwork)
- escarp strengthening,
- gravity wall construction,
- concrete filling of the walls near existing buildings,
- securing rocky mountainsides.
- basic system components include steel supports and wooden girders,
- supports height adjustable from 1482 mm up to 5500 mm,
- offering girders 1800 mm – 5900 mm long,
- easy selection of installation template depending on the ceiling thickness,
- simple ceiling support releasing – stripping – mechanism,
- smooth surfaces obtained with no need to plaster,
- high bearing capacity,
- system is easy to install and ensures simple and efficient works as well as complete safety of construction workers,
- low time consumption,
- multiple use formwork set.
Ceilings formwork ALU
- formwork structure based on the aluminium panels 45, 60, 75, 90, 180 mm wide and 90, 180 mm long,
- aluminium board structure with reinforced corners to improve the durability and impact resistance, covered with waterproof plywood 10.00 mm thick,
- various formwork boards ensure the formwork board set will fit each ceiling and the distance between the existing walls can easily be filled with the extension boards, compensation and transverse girders or square-sawn timbers,
- extension formwork board adjustable from 55 cm up to 90 cm,
- formwork boards supported by the regular construction with the supporting heads,
- allowable maximum ceiling thickness: 50.00 cm,
- attractive price (economical solution in case of ceilings exceeding 100m²),
- easier transport and storage,
- easy and efficient installation and disassembly – approx. 0.2 h/m², (for comparison, as regards the BS system the installation takes approx. 0.5 – 0.55 h/m²),
- durable components,
- equipment rotating on the construction site,
- obtained surface sufficiently smooth,
- pleasant installation and stripping of formwork.
SUPPORTING TOWER — relocates vertical loads
- boarding of monolithic building structures,
- supporting prefabricated elements of building structures,
- realization of supporting structures for working platforms,
- realization of gang-boards.
- For temporary or permanent traffic and high security environments,
- Standart mobile fence size (3450 x 2045 mm) or (3000 х 1200 mm) consist from – hot galvanized steel, concrete or PVC block, standard connector.
- made of polyethylene featuring high impact resistance, abrasion resistance and mechanical damage resistance,
- easy storage due to light weight, small dimensions and cone shape,
- used for direct transportation of debris to the containers,
- featuring high stability, functionality and easy installation.
Roof slope trolleys
- low kerb weight (approx. 9.5 kg) allows the trolley to carry loads as heavy as 100 kg,
- used with the lathes spaced at 25 – 50 cm,
- horizontal rolls placed on lathes protect the trolley from slipping and ensure safe and convenient move,
- wide vertical rolls ensure reliability and practicality with the optimum position on the lathes.
Lifts and winches
- electric rope winches, light and easy to operate,
- simplify construction works up to 76.00 m with the hoisting speed of 69 m/min,
- designed to work both on top and bottom of the scaffolding,
- wide range of the following accessories to make the winches even more versatile: handles, containers, buckets, baskets, slings, pallets – each material required on the construction site will be transported upwards quickly and safely.
- load capacity from 200 up to 2000 kg,
- ensure fast and comfortable vertical transportation,
- high quality, simple installation, fire and overload protections, final brake – ensuring safe operation.
Nets, reinforced film and thermal film
- nets and canvas covers protect against adverse weather conditions – rain, wind, snow,
- perfect for time-consuming construction works performed on high buildings, towers, tanks etc,
- using this equipment minimises the adverse impact of the construction works on the closest neighbourhood,
- a building looks aesthetically during the facade works,
- polyethylene design ensures high durability,
- various dimensions and colours available depending on the needs,
- we offers to our customer’s different thinkness, wide and size of thermal film (shrink wrap film).